The next meeting..
Thursday, October 21, 2021 – 7 for 7:30pm
The Inventors Association of SA meetings are run under the instruction and guidelines of a COVID-SAFE PLAN issued by the Government of South Australia. (from July 2020)
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend this meeting.
- Face masks are mandatory, if you forget yours – we will have one for you.
- Everyone entering will be required to use the COVID Plan QR code supplied or to enter their name and contact details on a special “COVID-Safe Attendance Record”. This is a condition of entry.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance (and exit).
- There will be supper with tea/coffee and biscuits provided in a COVID Safe way.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres will apply. Family members may sit together.
Stay safe and keep on inventing, innovating and tinkering with those ideas!
President – Inventors SA
Meetings are held at:
19 on Green Community Centre,
19 Green Street, Brompton. SA 5007
Visitors are asked to pay a $10.00 fee per meeting.
If you (individual) decide to join on that night, this fee will be deducted from your membership fee.
Please see the Membership page for the fee structure.
Click on the coupon below for more information…
A meal before the meeting?
All members and visitors are welcome to meet anytime from 5:30 pm for a relaxing meal at:
Excelsior Hotel, 110 Coglin St (Corner of Hawker St. and Coglin St.) Brompton SA 5007(83462521)
If you would like to join us for a meal, please notify Eric: Click here for email
as we need to advise the Hotel of the numbers.
We have a permanent booking – just ask for the Inventors’ Table on arrival.
This is a good time to wind-down from a busy day and just chat (and eat!) before the main meeting.
It is only a short walk to our meeting place (see above).