Please select one of the following membership options…
- NEW! – “On-line Digital” membership. See below for joining (scroll down) and information5
- The PayPal secure gateway is used for this transaction.
You don’t have to join PayPal, but can use your Credit Card* (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover), via their secure server.
- After payment you will receive an email that contains a “special” link to complete the registration.
Please watch for this email.
- *Note: If you wish to make the payment from your bank account, please do not use a Debit Card via PayPal. You must contact Membership for our bank details, then a bank transfer can be done.
12 Months Membership includes:-
- Membership is for one year from the date you join.
- You will receive membership renewal emails.
- Access to like-minded Inventors
- Attendance at all meetings and workshops at no additional cost. See notes for On-line – Digital membership5
- Guest Speaker access
- The convenience of not having to queue up and pay (more) at each meeting
- Access to “Members Only” material on website.
Other ways to join.
- At a meeting
– Pay with cash or by credit card
- Postal (only if you have no internet access)
– Write to us and ask for a Membership form to be sent to you:
Inventors Association of Australia (SA) Inc.
PO Box 135
Mitcham Shopping Centre, SA, 5062
You don’t have to join PayPal – you can use your credit card (not debit card) via the PayPal secure server.
Please note: If you are paying by PayPal and your PayPal email address is different to your main email address, could you let us know on the form somewhere, or email us.
A member’s immediate family can join at a reduced rate. See note4 below
Visitors are asked to pay a $10.00 fee per meeting.
If you decide to join on that night, at the meeting, this fee will be deducted from your membership cost.
Please renew your membership at a meeting.
- 1 – Membership is for one year from the date you join. You will receive automatic membership renewal emails.
- 2 – Concession Membership is available to Pension Concession Card, Companion Card – States and Territories of Australia, Low Income Health Care Card, Seniors Card and Student Card ISIC or similar (Full time).
- 3 – Corporate Membership includes a total of THREE representative members listed to attend meetings, a promotional listing of your business within our website and monthly newsletter.
- 4 – For Family Membership, please organise this at an Inventors’ meeting. The cost is $30 for each immediate family member related to an existing IAA(SA)Inc member.
- 5 – For On-line – Digital Membership the cost is $30 for one year.
This membership is for those people who cannot normally get to our meetings in Adelaide, South Australia.
So, for those in other countries, interstate and in regional South Australia, this is for you.
You will have access to the Members Only content, which is growing daily.
If you ever have the opportunity and are able to come to one of our meetings, we would love to see you.
This membership allows one meeting visit per year, at no additional cost.