16/09/2021 – 7 for 7:30pm
Presenter: Brian Steinke
“All about Electric Assist Bicycles – and some innovation”
Please note that the 2021 AGM of the Inventors Association of Australia (SA) Inc., will be held (prior to the Presentation) at 7:30pm on the 16th September 2021.
This meeting will include:
- Welcome to all present
- Reading and acceptance of the minutes of the previous AGM.
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Other reports
– Membership Secretary’s report
- The election of offices of the Executive and Committee Members, including but not limited to:
- Vice President
- Committee Member – Membership Secretary
- Committee Member – Guest Speaker Coordinator
- General Committee Member(s)
- Any other business.
- AGM closePlease see the Annual General Meeting page for Committee Nomination forms
21/10/2021 – 7 for 7:30pm
Guest Presenter: Professor Andre Luiton
will be talking about the world’s most precise clock – the CyroClock.
18/11/2021 – 7 for 7:30pm
- Christmas breakup dinner from 5:30pm at the Excelsior Hotel (details on the meetings page)
- then back to the “19 on Green” Community Centre from 7pm.
– An “end of year” get together with no official presenter. If you have any, bring your inventions and innovations to display and talk to people about.
… continuing until just before 10pm.